I work with individuals to gain clarity on areas for change and setting a fresh pathway forward. By increasing their self-awareness and self-confidence, clients become aware of their choices and ability to take steps in a new direction.
Areas for focus can be …
- Building resilience and self-belief
- Current performance – awareness of strengths and limiting beliefs and patterns
- Evaluate approach to work relationships and dynamics
- Exploring an individual’s relating approach to working by oneself and with others
- Grow and develop negotiation skills, aiming for win-win
- Ownership and responsibility – your exercising of choice
- Future potential – exploring opportunities, risk-taking and chance
Deirdre Culbert is a qualified Business and Executive coach. My background is in the technology multinational sector, in software engineering teams, working in a variety of roles, from engineering, to project management to team and group leadership. I have a passion for working with people, aiming to support them to be their best self.
Coaching sessions last 1 hour and occur on a pre-agree frequency, usually every 3-4 weeks.
Contact Deirdre initial free consultation @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details check out my LinkedIn profile